Being one of our Elements:
At ElementIQ we take pride in our work. We believe in high standards and understand continuous learning as the key to level up together. We are a collaborative team of great humans who get it done and care deeply about our clients and our peers' digital marketing journey.
The Web Developer Lead Element @ ElementIQ:
They identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications. Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members. Oversee the daily operation, infrastructure, security, and development of all things website-related for ElementIQ and our clients.
The small team of fun-caring yet equally passionate designers, developers, writers and strategists you’ll join offer a place to embrace leadership and implement your ideas and decisions to solve our clients’ digital challenges.
What you will bring:
- Experience in managing multiple website projects, setting timeline and ensuring project delivery on time and within budget.
- Experience in creating systems and procedures for websites that are functional, sustainable and are easy to maintain.
- Ensure all our client’s websites are up and running and cover both internal and client’s needs to elevate our client’s business.
- Ability to manage multiple web projects, set timelines and ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Leadership on testing and maintenance of the backend and front-end applications.
- Diligence to keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and trends.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of leading web development projects at a digital marketing agency.
- Experience working with E-commerce and membership WordPress websites.
- In-depth understanding of server and security best practices.
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles.
- Good planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in the workplace.